Extension: Multiple Dealers
Before installing the extension, you need to install Auto Listings plugin first.
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for Auto Listings
- Click Install Now button to install the plugin
- After installing, click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin
The extension is just a WordPress plugin, you can install it like a normal WordPress plugin.
- Go to Plugins, click Add new, then click Upload plugin.
- Choose the
.zipfile you downloaded and click Install now
- After finishing upload, click Activate to finish.
1. Create a dealers archive page:
Go to Listings->Settings, click Dealers tab then select the page for the dealers archive. We have already created one for you, but you can choose whatever page you want.
2. Create a new dealer:
Go to Listings->Dealers, then create new one. There is nothing special here, the name of the metaboxes explain themselves. The Team metabox lists all your auto listings sellers. To create a seller, see the section below.
Fill up the fields with your information. These data will be displayed like this in the front-end.
3. Create a new seller:
When you active Auto Listings, you have an additional role for your users named Auto Listings Seller. Creating a seller is like creating an normal user, except the seller has more fields.
In addition, you can attach an listing to a seller. You can do that by editing an listing, go to Settings->Sellers:
Upon on completing the above information, you can go to View user to check your result:
Here is the result: