Extension: RegCheck API
Before installing the extension, you need to install Auto Listings plugin first.
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for Auto Listings
- Click Install Now button to install the plugin
- After installing, click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin
The extension is just a WordPress plugin, you can install it like a normal WordPress plugin.
- Go to Plugins, click Add new, then click Upload plugin.
- Choose the
.zipfile you downloaded and click Install now
- After finishing upload, click Activate to finish.
1. Create an RegCheck account:
RegCheck API requires an account to work with. Go to http://www.regcheck.org.uk/, create an account.
2. Enter your account name:
Go to Listings->Settings, click RegCheck tab. Enter your account created above.
3. Choose which fields to display on your frontend page:
There is a list of fields in your setting. You can choose whatever fields you want to display. Also, you can format the text of the field.
4. Search for your listing:
When adding or editing a listing, you simply need to input the license plate/VRM and hit the Find Vehicle Details button
After saving, there will be a tab display your listing data searched by RegCheck API on your single listing page: